After finishing up my canvas pillows I decided to get the background painted. I decided to continue my drip technique used in my other pieces. This time I wanted a slightly less abstract background so that when the pillows would be hung in front of it, it would look as though the ones on the ground were actually on the ground. The process of hanging them efficiently is still in the works to be more permanent. Other than that I am just going to go in and make some other outdoor things to add to the background to help it from looking too abstract. These will include some detailed rocks, leaves, and flowers. Not too many, but enough so the ground animals will look more in their environment. Afterwards I will sew them to the background and get this piece completely wrapped up.